Thursday, December 3, 2009

Down

After 16 days of sleepless nights, I'm finally going down. Sorethroat and body ache are visiting me already. I didn't want this. But I couldn't help it. I just couldn't sleep well. Every single night i forced myself to sleep. But it didn't help much. I'm thinking of sleeping pills if this continues. My eye bags are bigger than my eyes now. I look like a zombie. Lol.

Nowadays whenever I'm not working or hanging out with friends, my mind and heart tend to fly to somewhere else. Either that or I'd drive endlessly to those familiar places. Reminiscing. There were so many things that we were supposed to do, so many plans that we have made.

Anyways, put those aside. Today is Jack's birthday!! *Happy Happy Birthday, Jack-S!!* Haha.. Hope you'll have a great one! =)

CHEERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment