Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Millie & Joey @ Tom, Dick & Harry's

I was rather emotional on Monday.

I didn't really know how to react to the situation.

Tried asking a few friends out for dinner but most couldn't make it.

So in the end, my beloved cousin teman me instead.

We went to Tom, Dick & Harry's for dinner and drinks.

Rudy and Adam C from HitzFM were there too.

Omg that Rudy lost so much weight!! Lol.

Anyways, I felt a lil' better after spilling out my feelings.

Then we also talked about other stuff.

All in all, it was a great night out with her.

Thanks Millie!! =)


A few pictures of the night:



button mushroom & pork platter



breaded chicken chop



my funny cousin



Millicent !!



Me



the beer we had



deep fried mars & snickers bars with vanilla ice-cream
* the two bars there looked like something else hahaha *


That's all for now.

Gotta go catch some sleep soon.

CHEERS !! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment