Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Virgin Post


Hi everyone...
I was wondering if I should create a blog. Like for the past 3 hours i guess. Well ya. I did now. I guess I was just too free and have nothing better to do. Fyi, i'm sick. So i've got 2 days mc. And i think i'm very sick that i'm blogging it now. Lol. I really have no idea why on earth would i wanna create this blog when i have millions and millions of lazy worms in me. So i might just end up putting my blog aside. Or...or I might actually update it. Shall see shall see. Shall see how long can my blog actually last. *fingers crossed*
Anyways, for those of you that I still haven't got the chance to update u guys. I am actually a teacher now. A primary school teacher. I finally found what I wanted to do most. So whether or not u folks support my decision, I will still continue to be a teacher. So just f*ck off to those who of you that do not support me. Like i care. Lol. And for the record, I do love kids okay! ^.^
Alright, since this is my virgin post, I think i've got nothing much to blog about d for now. Virgin is supposed to be new and innocent. So I think i'm just gonna stop now. Wtf am i talking about. I have no idea. Anyways just ignore it. Lol.
Till then. Take care everyone. Till my next update. *which god knows when*

No comments:

Post a Comment