Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Long Awaited

Yesterday, Kelvin has finally brought me to Yut Kee Restaurant to try the famous Roti Babi (Zhu Pa Bao) near Heritage Row there. He has been mentioning this in front of me for ages. And now I have finally succeeded in bugging him to bring me there. Lol. There were so many choices to choose from. I wanted to eat all. But obviously i couldn't. Another thing, there were quite a number of foreigners there, and all the staff there speak english. The restaurant looks old, but the business is still very good. And I like the Roti Babi, it wasn't what i expected (i meant the look), but the taste!! It tasted so yummy. I like. ^.^



.the drinks - barley lime.




.the famous Roti Babi.




.chicken chop.


.belacan fried meehoon.




Then after we finished our brunch, Kelvin decided to go KLCC for a walk. For a walk, initially. We were walking/window shopping happily at first. Window shopped for phones. We went into HTC, then Machines, then Sony Ericsson. Then it all began and ended in the Sony Ericsson shop. Lol. He was busy checking out the X1, and asked me to ask the staff if there's any installment plan. So i did. And the answer just brightened up his day. Haha. After considering for like 10 mins, he bought the phone! Awesome!! Lol. On the other hand, I was also planning to get a new phone. And Kelvin suggested to get the same phone. As I didn't want to swipe my credit card, we headed to the ATM machine to withdraw cash. But right after taking out that whole chunk of cash, i deposited it back into my account. Lol. Because we decided not to buy on that day instead. Haha. Planned to get it somewhere else with better bargain.

there he goes - busy playing with his new gadget



stupid phone
lol



his new baby



but thanks to his new baby and also my sharp eyes, i got this!!
complimentary passes to the ATP 2009 !!

Then, we met up with Jack at Coffeebean Solaris. Spent a lil time there before fetching LS. After that, 4 of us went Klang for Seafood for our dinner. Yum yum!! We ordered Kam Heong Crab, Teochew Style Pomfret, Hong Kong Kailan, Lala Fried Meehoon and also Salted Big Prawns. The food there were awesome. All of us did our finger licking good th'ng. Lol. Unfortunately, I couldn't take any picture of the food there. Coz we were too hungry and the dishes were too tempting. I totally forgot to take pictures. Haha.

After the succulent dinner, we went back straight to Bangsar Alexis to meet up with Winnie and Audrey for some drinks and Tiramisu. And Winnie bought us souvenirs from Bangkok. Thanks Winnie the Pooh!! =p

.last pic of the day.

CHEERS !!


2 comments:

  1. yea...its good...i like it too..
    wanna try their roast pork next time.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete