Friday, August 14, 2009

Bored

I'm bored. So bored. F*cking bored that i'm actually updating my blog right now. Coz now i really got nothing to do. As in really nothing to do at all. Lol. Besides waiting for my car to be serviced. Lol. And thank god i brought along my lappie and thank god they have wi-fi here.

Well this week was rather free for me. Coz i only worked for 3 days. Lol. Oh no. No no no. I just realized it wasn't. I've got fucking lots of catching up to do in school. Giving oral test for students, marking their exam papers and also their exercise books, writing that pain-in-the-ass teaching reports. Damn i hate that stupid report. Waste my time only.

On an unrelated note, my students actually missed me when i was on mc a couple of days ago. They kept asking me why didn't i go to school for 2 days. Apparently they missed me. Amazing. Lol. Those lil' bastards actually missed me. Haha.

Anyways, though i'm very bored, i've got nothing else to blog about already. Till then.

CHEERS !! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment