Thursday, September 16, 2010

cravings...

Karen and I went to Midvalley this noon. Wanted to watch Step Up 3 but the queue was too damn long. Trust me when i say that! Lol. Then it came to the where-to-have-lunch scene. We totally LOVE food. But food always make us headache when it comes to deciding what to eat. We always throw the same question to each other back and forth. Haha. But oh well it didn't take TOO long this time around. Karen said since i just had surgery, i had to eat something light. For example PORRIDGE! There u go. We headed to Canton-i for some chinese food right away. And i was such a good girl (yah i WAS, coz u gotta wait till u see what i had for dinner! haha!) I really ordered porridge! Thank goodness i love eating porridge too. Lol.

After lunch, we went to do some shopping. And the same thing happened AGAIN! Everytime I'd be the one saying i'm not buying anything. Everytime it ends with me getting all those papers bags in my hands! Like every single time!! Urgh!! I think i seriously need some help with this sickness. Haha. I'm soooo gonna cancel ONE credit card soon!

Then we decided to have something sweet. Dessert time! Yay! I suggested Pastis. So we were on our way walking over to Gardens. But i guess i was lazy to walk over there. We ended up having cake in Delicious when we walk passed there. See how lazy i can be? Haha. Even for desserts we had to do the "one-two-juice" to decide which cake to choose. Hahahah. In the end we had the banana pudding with vanilla ice-cream and hot caramel syrup. It was good.

banana pudding with vanilla ice-cream & hot caramel syrup

cute-ness

dumb-ness

hot-ness

speech-less








We left MV around 6pm separately. She headed back to her dear Edward, while I headed back to my beloved BROTHER! Haha. Had a dinner date with my bro. Picked him up and off we headed out for dinner. Jalan 222 Hokkien Mee!! Yum yum yum... So unhealthy but SO F*cking NICE! Haha.

hokkien mee and wat-tan-hor

look whos the hungry one!


the thumbs-up fried chicken


On another unrelated note, mom has been asking me to wear more clothes on as i just had a surgery and im having a lil cold right after the surgery. So she insisted I MMS her on my daily outfits. Gosh! And so today i did what i've been asked to do. Here are the pics for today.

the first pic i mms-ed
(got a reply in less than 1-min time. mom: put more clothes on darling!)

changed, and mms-ed mom again.
(mom: i can't see ur face!
me: i thought u only wanna see my outfit of the day!
mom: together with ur face pls. i miss u.
me: awww thats so sweet! but mom, im not good at camwhoring!
mom: nvm. i will still love u even if u look ugly.
me: i dun feel like replying you, mom!)


nah! together with my face! lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment