Thursday, April 1, 2010

im amazed (this aint april's fool joke!!)

nobody is gonna believe this! coz i couldnt believe it myself either! im surprised. very.

so what is so unbelievable?? this is: -
half an hour on the treadmill, half an hour of yoga, an hour of body combat & an hour of body pump!!!!! beat that! haha.

i dont know what has gotten into me. i guess i needed to release stress. not work-related stress. but something else. and i have not been sleeping well since monday. been having weird dreams. dreamt of the things that i wouldnt wanna see with my own eyes. at least not now. coz i know i wont know how to react if it happens in front of me. i suck. i know.

after that 3 hours of gym, i almost died while i was driving home. haha. i cant feel my legs and my arms. they dont belong to me. i dont feel them with me. was having a hard time in the shower too! couldnt really lift my arms up to wash my hair. haha. crap! i wonder if i can wake up to work tmr. anyhow, im amazed!!

anyways, im dead tired. hopefully i get to sleep well tonight. and hopefully i get some sweetdreams! although the sweet things dont happen to me in my real life. but whats wrong with just dreaming of it right?! or maybe i'll just dream of those happy moments i had back then. *fingers crossed*

till then. ~cheers~


*im still very much amazed! haha..*

No comments:

Post a Comment