Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Saturday

Kelvin and I got home around 4am in the morning. We were basically worn out. And the best part was i only got to sleep for an hour or so thanks to my beloved bf!! I had to take care of a big baby the whole night. U know what u did la Kelvin Kok. Lol.

Then we were so exhausted we slept until 4pm in the evening!! Haha. We had our first meal at 4.30pm. We decided to have something light since it was just another few more hours to dinner time. We went to Departure Lounge @ Solaris for the sandwiches. Its quite a nice place to hang out. Nice food and nice settings. We even played chess. Haha.


we love the ambiance there


his coffee & my hot chocolate with mashmallows *winks*




cuban toastini


meatballs parmigiana





thinking my next move






CHEERS!! ^.^






No comments:

Post a Comment