Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday Evening

After that long Saturday night @ Velvet, today i woke up at 3.30pm. I was so hungry when i got up. At first, i was planning to spend some time alone outside today. Its been a while since i last done that. Lol.

Then, a friend of mine called me up and asked me out for a drink. But for me, it was lunch. Haha. In the end, we went to Alexis @ The Gardens as I had this sudden craze for cake. Lol. I brought my laptop along when i went out. Coz i only planned to eat and have a drink with him for a short while.

So after a while, i told my friend that i had to go. So i left. I went to Alexis @ Telawi instead. Lol. It was such a nice and easy Sunday. All i did was just surfing the net, reading articles, listening to music and enjoying my favourite hot chocolate. I also got to clear my mind off before getting back to work tomorrow. I basically spent my whole sunday evening there. I loved it. I guess i'm gonna do this more often in the future.


CHEERS !! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment