Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11.1.11

My first post in 2011. Instead of blogging on the 1st Jan, i'm blogging now on the 11th Jan 2011. Still a special date i guess. Anyways, how's 2011 treating everyone so far? My 2011 just keeps getting busier. But better. =) 

Work. Work. Still work. Mom is getting worried. Dad is complaining. But i do love my work. Indeed, it has been very tiring even tough this is just the eleventh day. Well like i said, this year will be an extremely busy year with all the changes, all the new systems, and all the pressure. Thank god i'm still able to work under all the pressure without losing any extra hair. *Hallelujah* But my panda eyes show everything. *Damn!* 

This year, i no longer teach Maths. Principal wants me to focus in teaching English. Sounds like a good news?? If you think so, you are wrong then! Focus means i've got more classes now. My colleagues almost fainted after looking at the amount of books that i need to mark every single day. I will never have a empty table this year. Anyhow, i'm not complaining. I'm just doing what i like. Maybe, just maybe, busy is a good thing to me.

Just the other day, mom asked - "Did you forget how to enjoy and have fun anymore?"
Right away i said "NO WAY!!!!" "Of course i still enjoy my life, mom!"
And dad....he said the meanest thing - "Yah, there's no way she will ever forget THAT!! Look at her tummy and all the dining places she goes to and all the booze she's having! And did you see that bottle of wain she had that night?!! That thing cost a bomb! Did your daughter kena lottery or something?!!" *giving daddy the death stare*

I'M JUST PAMPERING MYSELF AFTER ALL MY HARDWORK, DAD~!! JUST LIKE YOU! LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER~!! =P

Anyways, i wonder how my 2011 will be. All i know for now is that i'm gonna have to spend alot this year looking at all my travel iteneraries. See?!! How not to work hard?!!! Besides travelling, my 2011-MUST-BUY-LIST!! Gosh...gotta look for more tuition soon! Haha..

Oh btw, i wanna wish all the January babies (including myself) a blessed birthday! =)
When i was a kid, i've always felt sad for being born in the January. Because back then, i didn't have many friends who were born in the same month. But now, omg i'm telling you, Jan babies?!! MANY of them!! Lets do the maths, shall we? SFang, RLing, XFang, CHui, Isaac, Cher-May, Christine, YM, Jeleven, PeiPei, YN, WD, Jon, Darren, Maya, Sherry, CK, KWei, Kenny, Wayne, SH, Elias, Stefan, Pin, Samantha, KN, SK, Louise, Estelle, XM, Kohilan, Phoon & ME~!! Okay i think i lost count! Just too many! I'm sorry if i missed you out! 

On an unrelated note, there's this b*tch who is really getting on my nerves!! If you don't like what you read, then don't bloody stalk my blog, you idiot!! Don't go say that i'm lying and all! What's the point of lying?! Do i get money from it?! This is my blog my personal corner my place to vent out my feelings and all. In fact, you are the LIAR you b*tch ! Just f*ck the hell off!! >.<

Phew~!! *counting 1...2....3.....* Okay, back to happy mode! =)

I'm going Singapore with my uni buddies this weekend! Yay yay yay! Can't wait can't wait! I'm so excited already!!!!!! *jumping up and down*

Till then. Nitez people! Cheers~!!





No comments:

Post a Comment